Something not quite right...


Iain Dale has named the top 100 Right of Centre blogs. Hunter is at 94. Yes, 94! Obviously, bloggers like Croydonian and Dizzy should be in the top 10 - Hunter can't compete with such brains. But one or two bloggers ahead of me really should not have beaten me.

Tempting as it is, I am not going to names the blogs that I think should not be above me. I'll just say that, unlike some of them, I try to keep my blog topical and up-dated. Does anyone know what the judges were looking for? There's something, excuse the pun, not quite right with the ranking of us Tory bloggers...

Needless to say, Hunter doesn't expect to be in Iain’s 100 political blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, stop it!!!
Love your feline friend.

David Allen said...

Something rotten in the state of blogging, eh? I'd have thought you'd make the top 30, at least.....