It's Friday, but it's going to be an early night for Hunter


Hunter is struggling to keep awake after spending two hours non-stop at the gym today. In case you haven’t been there, the YMCA gym, which is off of Tottenham Court Road, really is fab!

I used muscles I didn't even know I had! From now onwards, it's three times a week (only once, though, with my personal trainer). Hoping to go swimming in the morning at the London Fields Lido before chillin' in Stokey.

Despite feeling exhausted, I've given you three posts and a couple of comments. What more could you possibly want?

I'm off now. Good night!

4 comments:

Graeme said...

I have *never* seen you at the London Fields Lido, and I'm in it every morning! Including this one in <90 minutes!

Justin Hinchcliffe said...

Hi, Graeme. I've only been there once before (see previous post 3/4 down). Hoping to go this afternoon. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a swim/coffee.

David Allen said...

But will you be wearing a sppedo or those horrid 'straight man' baggy shorts? Perhpas best to leave the speedo until you have been going to the gym for a few months.

David

Graeme said...

Are you asking me or Justin, David?! Today I was mostly wearing speedo trunks but they do take turn about with my apparently 'horrid straight man' baggy shorts! Marks and Spencer's best I'll have you know!

I am just back from v crowded lido. One thing I've noticed about the Lido, though, as opposed to (eg) York Hall, is the lack of lane rage. There is a lot of 'oh no, after you' going on the in the lane I frequent. I like to think it's the sheer bliss induced by this wonderful amenity which is raising the tone of the pool. It may be more to do with the 3.85 of your earth pounds charged for admission.