The party - what a night!

I'm not going into great detail, but there were about 40 people here on Saturday night (not bad considering I have a small flat!). Up until about 11pm, people were chatting to each other and things were very civilised. Then the fun stated. There was substance-misuse in the toilet, a relationship breakdown, several rows, people thrown out for bad behaviour and a physical fight. We got through about fifty bottles of wine on top of all the spirits. Thankfully, the Labour councillor left before all the drama kicked off. Most here were Conservatives - obviously very liberal ones - LOL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just too sorry I was too ill to get there, though some unkind people would say I've been sick most of my adult life.

Glenn

Croydonian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croydonian said...

I enjoyed myself no end, although my bad behaviour extended no further than caning the red wine. I think.

Thanks for a great party.

(Previous post deleted becaus of a typo.)

Justin Hinchcliffe said...

Was pleased to have you, Mr C (-: I'll fix something up between you and Cat.

Croydonian said...

And this is all without the tale of Paul facing down a minicab driver trying to gouge him for thirty quid.....

Ellee said...

I don't know how Croydonian managed this on top of his party with Guido et al.

Croydonian said...

You can't keep a good man down. Or even a bad one...

AJ said...

I thought it was an excellent party and the hosts were great. Thanks again.