The childish, patronising and smug Member for Bruce Grove - part one

I have just been emailed this website. I have no idea who is responsible for it but it's so true!

Although I do occasionally read Jones's blog, I find it tedious in the extreme. She is the worst kind of lefty - childish, patronising and smug. Her first post, so I seem to recall, was about how she became a Labour Party Member - it wasn't that she opposed Nato, Right-to-Buy or Trident but Daddy 'educated' her and made her deliver leaflets. Had he been a Jehovah’s Witness, she'd be out knocking on doors armed with a Bible.

Yes, she teaches - probably Marxism - in our schools. I view her with utter contempt. She is not fit to be a councillor. I wish she'd sod off back to Muswell Hill. Gosh, I really hate lefties - especially ones from the "West" who travel down the Hill to N15 and N17 and know what's 'best' for us.

6 comments:

Fahrenheit said...

Thanks for the link Justin.

Isn't she just AWFUL!

F

newmania said...

Steady old chap ....sounds like the sort of thing I would say. I assume you have some serious political ambition and if so everyone must love you. Trcky because you don`t want to be boring either.

Perhaps I`ll help camopaign for you some day

Norfolk Blogger said...

Ah, bless. I read her blog and she sounded, well, just a bit dull, a bit boring, a bit out of her depth.

I note she can afford to work part time so can't imagine she is short of a bob or two.

There was a fantastic quote in there from her saying "I'd like to ,just once, tell someone I am in the Laobur Party without them having a go at me", or words to that effect. Well perhaps she should start realising that if you join a party and are elected to represent that party then you should at least take some responsibility for your party's actions. And that includes Iraq !!!

Fahrenheit said...

Quite so, Norfolk Blogger.

Justin Hinchcliffe said...

F, who are you?

email me at justinhinchcliffe@hotmail and I promise not to tell a soul. I'm very curious...

newmania said...

Well perhaps just one or two people you can trust Justin..I `d like to know as well