The Railway Tavern's re-opening - but when?

Matt will be pleased to note that the Railway Tavern on White Hart Lane is soon to re-open after being closed for such a long time (reasons unclear). A few months back, the Tottenham Journal reported that it will be re-opening under new management and I've just spotted lights on, so I assume that last minute work is being done before the official opening. Although it's not in White Hart Lane ward, it's literally 200 yards over the border in Northumberland Park. White Hart Lane is the only ward in Haringey without a single pub, so the re-opening will be really welcomed by local residents and, dare I say it, Spurs supporters on matchdays. When it will open for business remains a mystery. I’ll do a bit of digging and report back once I have some news.

No comments: