A night out in N1

We (David Allen, Catriona McKenzie and Moi) spent last night in Islington's Upper Street. The Pitcher and Piano bar is really cosy. They have a January "sale" on and are selling 'Champagne' for £10 a bottle. It turned out to be Cava - I knew it was too good to be true!

After David left for home, we went to a splendid cocktail bar in Chapel Street. It was a bit pricey, but the drinks were fab. It's a small venue opposite McDonald’s - does anyone know the name of it? Newmania surely knows?

Thankfully, I managed to catch the last tube back to Wood Green.

5 comments:

Newmania said...

No Justin I am married with a family and a Mortgage . I have no money for Cocktails and no time. any spare time i do get is spent on working forthe cionservative Party in Islington and any spare money is immiediately donated to the Party`s funds .

I am shocked by your lack of commitment and require you to mend your ways forthwith.


( Invite me next time you miserable swine)

Anonymous said...

Dear Justin,

It was a lovely evening - thank you. I can vouch for that because I was there.

Love Catriona

Croydonian said...

This this place perhaps? However, the concept of an Irish cocktail bar is fairly, erm, novel.

Justin Hinchcliffe said...

Yes, I think that was it. Can't be 100% certain though (I drank for Ireland!).

Anonymous said...

Just stick to drinking for your own miserable country, you lot have done enough damage to Ireland in the past