Coming out...

People have often wondered when I would 'come out'. A few have even openly asked me suggestive questions. I can't bear it anymore; I'd rather 'be myself' and live with all the consequences of coming out. Here goes: I want Paul Newman, aka Newmania, to be our London candidate.

In the absence of any credible 'big fish', Paul gets my support. He's intelligent, funny and hard-working. He lives in Islington and understands the problems of living in the Big Smoke. His latest article, on some podgy cad, made me opt for him.

There you go. I've done it. It wasn't that difficult. I hope his wife understands.

3 comments:

Croydonian said...

I think he'd be rather good, yes.

David Allen said...

Poor newmania, what has he done to deserve an endorsement from ToryBoy?! The kiss of death! (I was hoping you would endorse Nic Boles!)

Newmania said...

I imagine praying for a "big fish" will begin in earnest soon.

( Nice chap Earnest who was also wondering when you were coming out )